OMG GRAPHIC PRINTS
OMG Graphic Print Heat Press Instructions
- Pre-press your garment for 5-10 seconds to remove any wrinkles/moisture.
- Open press, place the graphic print on the garment, and adjust according to your preferred measurements.
- Cover the shirt and design with provided finishing paper.. Heat at 320° for cotton and blends with a medium pressure for 45 seconds.
- Remove item from the heat press. Let it completely cool.
- Once it is absolutely cold, pull the clear sheeting off quickly in one fast motion just as if removing a bandage.
- Place garment back inside of the heat press. Cover again with provided finishing paper. Give a final press for 20 seconds at 320° using medium pressure. Give garment a 5-10 seconds to cool before removing finishing paper.
*Graphic Prints can only be used with a heat press.
WILL NOT WORK WITH IRON!*
Be sure to turn your garment inside out and wash on a cold, delicate cycle. Low dryer or hang dry. When ironing, be sure to cover the graphic print with parchment paper.